quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2008

Solverde Season #4 - Vilamoura - 5/6 Abril 2008 by Omrif

This was my second tournament and my best performance. The first table was very good and I completely bullied it playing aggressively. I was always above the average in chips; then I went to another table where the chip leader was controlling the actions and I couldn’t do much. After the dinner break I had about 12.000 chips with 600-1200 blinds and in my mind was nothing but thinking about double-up. In the third hand I looked at my cards and saw QQ and I went all in, but someone woke up with KK and it was the end of the tournament for me. I was really disappointed: my expectations were high because in that same week I always had good results at online tournaments, but that’s poker...

Sem comentários: